So now that I'm around,
and have some time to share about our vacation.
My computer is sick :S
It has a virus or something (again).
So I will be trying to get it back in working order...
because I have no pictures available until I do.
Can you blog without pictures???
I don't know if I can.
If you're wondering how I'm typing this...
I'm using our really old laptop,
that I use for KidZone.
and have some time to share about our vacation.
My computer is sick :S
It has a virus or something (again).
So I will be trying to get it back in working order...
because I have no pictures available until I do.
Can you blog without pictures???
I don't know if I can.
If you're wondering how I'm typing this...
I'm using our really old laptop,
that I use for KidZone.
No comments:
Post a Comment