Today we had another sad loss in our family.
Jessie Marie, or as Kaylie liked to call her, Jessie Rumia, had a short 3 years but she had a good life.
This past September we found out that she was going into kidney failure. The dr. said she would maybe live a couple of more weeks. But we are a praying family and we started praying for some healing. God let Jessie stay with us for not just two weeks but for five more months.
Now our prayers are really going to those she left behind. I do wish that I could be there for my sister Theresa, but Tammy and her "kids" are there, and I know that she'll be a great support to the whole family.
My nieces,
Brooke, Jessie, and Megan

All the "grandkids" at Christmas.
(Jessie's the blond on the far left.)

The other four legged "kids" are my sister Tammy's.
Jessie Marie, or as Kaylie liked to call her, Jessie Rumia, had a short 3 years but she had a good life.
This past September we found out that she was going into kidney failure. The dr. said she would maybe live a couple of more weeks. But we are a praying family and we started praying for some healing. God let Jessie stay with us for not just two weeks but for five more months.
Now our prayers are really going to those she left behind. I do wish that I could be there for my sister Theresa, but Tammy and her "kids" are there, and I know that she'll be a great support to the whole family.
My nieces,
Brooke, Jessie, and Megan

All the "grandkids" at Christmas.
(Jessie's the blond on the far left.)
The other four legged "kids" are my sister Tammy's.
1 comment:
That's so sad!! :(
Post a Comment