I can't believe it has be 3 weeks since I did anything on here.
It's not that there hasn't been anything going on...
there's just been too much to sit down and take time to think and blog.
We've been to see three different doctors,
Tanner came away with a strep throat diagnosis,
Kaylie just had a virus,
and my appt. was the dreaded one that no woman enjoys and likes to discuss.
We've passed around at least 3 different types of viruses.
1 stomach bug, 1 with a wet cough, and another with a sore throat.
We also had our spring break in there where my sister and nieces came for the week.

We've also gotten two snow falls where we've gotten dumped on.

That's a very short synopsis of our life in the past 3 weeks.
I am going to go back and share in more detail on a couple of the above mentioned events.
there's just been too much to sit down and take time to think and blog.
We've been to see three different doctors,
Tanner came away with a strep throat diagnosis,
Kaylie just had a virus,
and my appt. was the dreaded one that no woman enjoys and likes to discuss.
We've passed around at least 3 different types of viruses.
1 stomach bug, 1 with a wet cough, and another with a sore throat.
We also had our spring break in there where my sister and nieces came for the week.
We've also gotten two snow falls where we've gotten dumped on.
That's a very short synopsis of our life in the past 3 weeks.
I am going to go back and share in more detail on a couple of the above mentioned events.
1 comment:
Yay! Your back!
I've missed you my friend!! :)
Love ya!
Post a Comment