to the
mom's in my life!
One thing I remember my mom saying when I was a child is,
"It is only by God's grace that you girls will turn out good."
(That may not be the exact quote, but you get what she was trying to say.)
As a mother now, I fully understand her point and the truth of it.
I have failed in so many areas, and I royally mess up.
...(As a matter of fact, as I am typing this, on the Saturday morning before Mother's Day, I am using the van as my office and taking advantage of Chick-fil-A's free wi-fi!)
PMS + uncooperative kids = a blow up = mama needs a time-out = mama using the van as an office in the CFA parking lot!...
Back to my point, I pray and plead with God that his grace and mercy will cover our family and where our parenting falls short.
I want to thank my mother and mother-in-law, for the years of work, worry, tears and laughter, in raising Jeff and I. I know that they continue to cover Jeff and I and their grandkids in prayers, and only God knows where we would be without them!
I love you both!
"It is only by God's grace that you girls will turn out good."
(That may not be the exact quote, but you get what she was trying to say.)
As a mother now, I fully understand her point and the truth of it.
I have failed in so many areas, and I royally mess up.
...(As a matter of fact, as I am typing this, on the Saturday morning before Mother's Day, I am using the van as my office and taking advantage of Chick-fil-A's free wi-fi!)
PMS + uncooperative kids = a blow up = mama needs a time-out = mama using the van as an office in the CFA parking lot!...
Back to my point, I pray and plead with God that his grace and mercy will cover our family and where our parenting falls short.
I want to thank my mother and mother-in-law, for the years of work, worry, tears and laughter, in raising Jeff and I. I know that they continue to cover Jeff and I and their grandkids in prayers, and only God knows where we would be without them!
I love you both!


1 comment:
I love our moms too!
Post a Comment