Monday, December 13, 2010

Thanksgiving Trip: Part 1

The next big event in November, (that I at least took pictures of) is Thanksgiving,
and heading back to Kansas.


Although it seems I didn't take a whole lot there either,
it has to be because I was busy helping cook in the kitchen.
Here are a few I got:
The cousins, minus Brooke.
The prayer for Thanksgiving dinner, with Tammy NOT closing her eyes.
The family watching some Tim Hawkins.

The past several years we have gone shopping on Black Friday,
but instead of driving an hour away to the nearest city with actual stores other then Walmart,
we decided to do the midnight thing at Walmart that was 30 miles away.


On November 27th, my oldest niece, Brooke, turned 16!

We celebrated by eating Gambinos, the BEST pizza EVER, and the kids bowled.
We ended our time with my family, with a family picture.

1 comment:

Brenda Cohorn said...

GREAT picture! What a wonderful group.