Okay...
So my parents have been gone for a week...
but I'm busy, I tell ya...BUSY!
I have people to see and places to be.
Monday we spent the day at a lake, and I had a KidZone meeting.
Tuesday we had to go to different libraries and sign up for their reading programs, Jeff had a meeting so it was early bedtime for the rest of us.
Wednesday, lots and lots of laundry, and then me not feeling so good.
Thursday we spent the whole day shopping for fellow brother and sister in Christ who are in need.
Today, I've been doing bank stuff, and getting ready for the Deeper Still Conference.
I have lots of pictures to share from the week with mom and dad and I will get to them eventually.
So my parents have been gone for a week...
but I'm busy, I tell ya...BUSY!
I have people to see and places to be.
Monday we spent the day at a lake, and I had a KidZone meeting.
Tuesday we had to go to different libraries and sign up for their reading programs, Jeff had a meeting so it was early bedtime for the rest of us.
Wednesday, lots and lots of laundry, and then me not feeling so good.
Thursday we spent the whole day shopping for fellow brother and sister in Christ who are in need.
Today, I've been doing bank stuff, and getting ready for the Deeper Still Conference.
I have lots of pictures to share from the week with mom and dad and I will get to them eventually.
1 comment:
Girl, you are busy, aren't you!! Glad to know though that things are going well for you.
Don't you just love shopping for someone in need? It's one of my favorite things to do, because you know, no matter what you get, they are going to appreciate it and you know you are blesing someone.
Enjoy your conference!
Post a Comment