This was the conversation in my van on our way home from a Sams trip,
and you know that we have to remember this for the future.
and you know that we have to remember this for the future.
Landon- I am NEVER going to make my kids take a nap.
Tanner- Me either, I'm not going to make my kids take naps.
Preston- I will let mine if they want but I'm not going to MAKE them.
Tanner- I will let mine too, but I'm not going to make them.
Landon- I'm not EVER going to let my kids take a nap. {laughing}
Kaylie- I'm not going to make my kids take a nap when I grow up.
All I could do is chuckle and take it all in to remember to write it down when I got home!
1 comment:
That is funny! We'll see what you kids do when you have kids, won't we?! I love you all soooooo much! Your Daddy!
Post a Comment