
Our family picture for the day.
Since we had such a big, long day on the 26th,
we decided to stick close to the cabin and relax.
On the way to the cabin we pass this stretch that I think is beautiful.
I loved it last year and this year I told Jeff I wanted to get some pictures of it.
I loved it last year and this year I told Jeff I wanted to get some pictures of it.
It is a stretch of land in the valley of the mountains,
that has a stream that runs through it with lots of horses.
Which I think horses are one of the the beautiful creatures God created.
They are very majestic.
So that morning we headed to take pictures of the horses.
(Kaylie loves horses and I have plans for her room with some of the pictures I took.)
(Kaylie loves horses and I have plans for her room with some of the pictures I took.)
I also took pictures of my family.
(Tanner was in no mood for me to take a picture of him.)
We then decided to explore some road in the area just to see where they lead.
We saw this cute sign.
I don't know what Jeff, our van, and roads for 4-wheel drive vehicles have with each other,
but we came upon another one.
but we came upon another one.
We parked at the bottom...
then he came on up.
We discovered some bones!
We tried something new with the family and the camera.
(As you can also see at the top of my blog.)
(As you can also see at the top of my blog.)
We have to get couple shots.
Jeff wanted some pictures of him with the beautiful scene.
He makes me smile!
Now I know where my kids get their humor!!!
They make me laugh!






No comments:
Post a Comment