Is anyone still out there reading this? These past few months have been awful for me and blogging.
OK, so right after my last blog...
when I thought all was well with my computer...
it wasn't.
Somehow another virus was found,
and my computer shut-down on me to protect my files.
The computer was taken over to the computer guy that evening.
He ended up having to totally wipe my computer clean
and start from scratch.
It is now like it was out of the factory.
I lost all personalization,
when I thought all was well with my computer...
it wasn't.
Somehow another virus was found,
and my computer shut-down on me to protect my files.
The computer was taken over to the computer guy that evening.
He ended up having to totally wipe my computer clean
and start from scratch.
It is now like it was out of the factory.
I lost all personalization,
but I was wise enough to have everything backed-up on an external hard-drive.
And a plus is... I have sound!!!
Another good thing...
I have a NEW computer!
Of course it's still in the box
because I got it when I was traveling these past two weeks.
The kids and I made a trip to Oklahoma for a week,
to visit my sister Theresa, the cousins, and I don't want to forget Matt
Another good thing...
I have a NEW computer!
Of course it's still in the box
because I got it when I was traveling these past two weeks.
The kids and I made a trip to Oklahoma for a week,
to visit my sister Theresa, the cousins, and I don't want to forget Matt
and their new addition Tia Ramia
(who is a lot like Kaylie but only in dog form.)
We then headed to Kansas for a week,
and had a good visit with my whole family and
we got a special visit from Jeff's mom and sister and
my aunt and uncle from the San Francisco area.
I could have stayed away longer...
to avoid what's waiting for me at home.
So now it is back to getting back in to the "normal" swing of things...
and catching up on my blog for the past THREE months!
That is enough to overwhelm me right there!
We then headed to Kansas for a week,
and had a good visit with my whole family and
we got a special visit from Jeff's mom and sister and
my aunt and uncle from the San Francisco area.
I could have stayed away longer...
to avoid what's waiting for me at home.
So now it is back to getting back in to the "normal" swing of things...
and catching up on my blog for the past THREE months!
That is enough to overwhelm me right there!
Montages are looking pretty tempting right now.
2 comments:
I still read and am glad your back!! Love ya girl!
I have continued to stop by. Knowing you're a busy woman! ;p
Post a Comment