A PONYTAIL!!!! It's been a long 9 months to get to a point to be able to put Kaylie's hair in a ponytail. I was so excited when I tried this morning...of course it took two separate ponytails and several barrettes to hold all the hair but it was adorable when I was done!
Here is the evolution of her ponytail...
8:15 am
the right side...
the left side...
the front (reflection in the mirror) and back...
the back...
the boys...


10:30 am
after playing outside for a little bit...the front...
the side...

the back and side...
NOON-ISH
the front, after playing outside more and taking out barrettes...
the side, you can see the back ponytail is barely hanging on...
3:00-ish pm
the front, the ponytail is gone...

the side...
2 comments:
My girl's getting her hair back! Love you Kaylie! - Dad
I love the "noonish" pic with the barrettes out of the front! She sue is cute!
Post a Comment