Saturday, September 26, 2009

Aug. 12 - Guanella Pass & Georgetown

The morning started with making an easy, yummy recipe the boys got last year in their cooking class, and then they did some relaxing like all vacations need. Like I said, we had taken a "technology" fast so we brought games. The kids enjoyed domino's in their own ways and some good, old-fashioned Aggravation.

Daddy did Kaylie's hair, so we had to take some pictures.

We then headed out to go to Georgetown, which has a park we all love, and we were going to go there via Guanella Pass. As we were driving on the pass we saw a beautiful waterfall so we stopped so I could get pictures, that then turned into "family picture" time. We then headed on to get to Georgetown for a picnic and some play time.


1 comment:

Shelly said...

I love all the family photos!! You guys look like such a cute, happy family-I love how it shows through the smiles on your face.

Vacation looked really fun! I remember going to Colorado MANY times when I was a kid for vacation. Colorado is so beautiful and there's always something to do.

So glad you had fun!