Cinnamon Roll Bites
*2 packages of canned biscuits
*3/4 c. of sugar
*2 Tbs. cinnamon
*1/2 c. of butter
*1/2 c. brown sugar
Mix sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Open canned biscuits and break apart dividing each biscuit into 4 pieces. Roll in the cinnamon and sugar. Place into a 9x13 pan. Melt the butter and stir in the brown sugar and pour over top of biscuits. Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees. Serve hot.
I actually double the recipe for our family, except the cinnamon and sugar because there is plenty without doubling, and still put it in a 9x13 and just bake a little longer.
2 comments:
This sounds a lot like what we call "Monkey Bread!" We love it! In fact, after reading this post, I want some! Off to the refrigerator to see if I have the ingredients.....
Shelly, It is a lot like "monkey bread" but it's much quicker. You don't have to let rolls raise over night.
Post a Comment