Here I am again...
It's been a week and a half and I haven't done any blogging. I was even so close to being "caught up" on here. I've started the next post, it's in my draft box.
What's been taking my time?
August 28 & 29 - A Beth Moore simulcast. It was awesome. I always learn lots under her. I went wanting a "revelation" in areas of my life "over here", but instead He gave me revelations "over there". Wow! That took me by surprise...so I've been dealing with that.
School - I've been trying to get into a swing of things... we've started but we're in NO swing.
Just Me - I've still not been feeling "normal". Even though I took some antibiotics for most of my 10 day prescription, I still don't feel right. I have no more pain in my kidney, but I still am really tired, sometimes I just feel weak and shaky, nauseated some. What's if from? I don't know. I'm thinking of going in this week to get re-checked out.
These are the reasons I've not been on here, but one day I will get caught up. I WILL.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comment:
I miss you girl! I check your blog everyday to see if you've updated or not! :)
I understand what you mean about not feeling good. I go through spurts where I feel bad-but yet can't really put my finger on WHY I feel bad. It's hard!
Hope you feel better soon!
love ya!
Post a Comment