We dropped off our kids at our trusty babysitters and we weren't really that hungry so we decided to find a place for pictures first. I grabbed the map and looked for areas where there might be a scene. I found a lake closer to the mountains, so we drove out there, but it cost to go in so we decided it was a "no go". We then started heading toward Boulder via some back roads. That is where we found a place to pull over.
We ended up staying there for a couple of hours messing around with the camera. We witnessed a beautiful sunset and we both really enjoyed ourselves. Once it was dark we thought we better go get something to eat.
We enjoyed our food and the "show". The only damper was, the couple that shared the grill with us, the "miss" didn't know how to cover up. I even offered to trade spots with Jeff if it would help not having her in view.
Here are some of the different pictures from our self-done "photo shoot" (with a little bit of editing.)
Pictures taken 8/21/2009













3 comments:
Oh my word, your pictures are WONDERFUL!! What a beautiful place and a gorgeous sunset!!
So glad to hear you had a great anniversary!!
I love you sooo much honey! Happy Anniversary! Till death do us part!
Those are beautiful! Great job. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment