January- the month of the 'hair'.
During this first month was when me second born turned 8 years old. For his birthday, he was able to style it as he wanted for church.
The weather was mild enough, so much so we were able to make trips to the zoo and the park.
Let us not forget the evolution of Kaylie's ponytail.
February- is when I hit my mid-30's.
There was lots of love given, not just on Valentine's but throughout the month.
And I found my picture for my blog for the "new year".
March- Spring is on its way.
Kaylie began gymnastics.
There seemed to be lots of snow and sledding. A blizzard actually hit while the kids and I were in Oklahoma.
We spent spring break in Oklahoma.
April- Celebration of Life
We celebrated that Christ conquered death so we may forever live with him.
We rejoiced with our neighbors as they were baptized into Christ.
The kids finally started getting a tree house.
Landon actually got in the water for his swim lessons.
May-August continued tomorrow



No comments:
Post a Comment