Fun at home~
Nov. 2 or 3
The rewards of saving money... Daisy BB guns~
Nov. 6
Jeff's Birthday~
Nov. 16
...because of so much going on in mid-November, we really didn't have time on his day or the days surrounding his b-day to do a family celebration. So the kids and I, tried to surprise him at his office before lunch. (He was getting ready to dump some mop water so he was at the back door to the church.) We used Reese's Peanut Butter Trees for his "cake".
Celebrating with friends in their Renewal of Vows ceremony ~
Nov. 16
Our family of snow, created by Tanner~
Nov. 17
A field trip to an Asian market, which marked the end to our "China class" (more to come because it was soooo fascinating!)~
Nov. 20
Our trip to Kansas for Thanksgiving (more to come) ~
Nov. 28
A quick trip down memory lane (more to come) ~
Nov. 29
Decorating for Christmas~
Nov. 30
I decided this year to leave it exactly as the kids decorated it. No added bulbs or decorations. No rearranging to even things out. It is the kids' tree.


1 comment:
I was just sitting, look at our tree last night... for the first time, I also didn't move any ornaments after the kids decorated... and you can tell how tall Caleb is! :) All his ornaments are close together on the bottom 1/3 of the tree! But I love it!
Blessings~
misse ray G
Post a Comment