10-10-10
This date was a big one for our family.
Landon, was baptized into Christ.
He has been talking about it for quite some time, but at first Jeff and I didn't think he was quite ready, but he made that call on his own. He decided he needed to wait.
He then brought it up again and said that he was ready.
Jeff went through the study that he used to go through with anyone who was wanting to get baptized and felt sure that he was ready.
On Saturday he lost a tooth!
Sunday.
Getting his confession of faith (which only required a yes),
and Jeff also tried to get him to share why he was wanting to get baptized,
but he got a little stage fright and wouldn't say a word and just smiled.
On Monday he lost his other tooth!
1 comment:
I'm so proud of you Landon & your decision today! Jesus has great plans for your life! I love you so much! - Your dad!
Post a Comment