Ok...I've never done this before but I decided I wanted to share this with everyone. I had actually emailed this to a select few, who I thought would get a kick out of it, but I have now reread it several times and still laugh! So here is an opportunity of joy for you or at least a chance at getting a good laugh.
This is a blog by the brother of this blogger.
http://thejollyporter.blogspot.com/2008/11/last-night-around-930.html
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comment:
Julie,
This WAS worth sharing. I laughed and laughed and laughed. I can relate to doing strange things as/because I'm a mom taking care of four little ones. Just a couple of weeks ago I went to Walgreens during the afternoon with my kids to get milk. Not until I got back and was taking my shoes off to lay on the bed with Jillian to read a book, did I realize I had on two COMPLETELY different sandals. So, do you think she meant to put it there? Maybe it fell out from behind her ear and managed fall right into her cleavage? Hahahahahahaha!
Post a Comment