March 18
As I was sitting in the waiting room at the doctor's office, my phone rings and Tanner's on the other side...
"Mom, we've got good news and bad news.
Landon lost his tooth!
But he swallowed in while eating an orange."
This is Landon's first tooth loss. We were told by the dentist that boys usually lose their teeth later then girls. By george, he's 7 1/2 years!
When Theresa and girls were here for spring break was when he first mentioned his tooth being loose.
"Yeah! How exciting! Let me see."
There was his permanent tooth halfway grown in behind the thing. I had no clue!
The cousins scared him by talking about having to get his tooth pulled, I just said keep working on it and it'll come out on it's own. I'm surprised it took as long as it did to finally come out.
CONGRATULATIONS LANDON!!!
Pictures taken by Jeff.
1 comment:
Yea, Landon!!!!
Post a Comment