Wednesday, April 28, 2010

We have just been given a MAJOR opportunity to...

Believe God is who He said He is.
Trust Him to provide for all our needs.
Have Faith that He is faithful to us, even when others aren't.
To Forgive.

Do I desire this "opportunity"?
No.

Is this God's perfect and pleasing will?
I don't think so, but He allowed it, and this is His promise "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I believe our family has been exposed to a spiritual attack. I have no doubt that Satan will take this "opportunity", and already has, to try to instill fear of "what ifs". To attack our health, therefore to take us down financially and in other ways.

I'm praying, and ask that you join me, for God's protection to surround our family physically, mentally and spiritually. That His grace and mercy be poured upon us in extra measures through this time. That His peace and wisdom be upon both Jeff and I.

For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
-2 Corinthians 10:3-5

3 comments:

Shelly said...

I'm praying with you and for you (and the family too, of course), my sweet friend. Wish we lived closer so that I could physically pray WITH you.

I love you-stay strong and keep me posted!!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying and believing with you as well!
First place to look is with you and Jeff. Any other places where there is unforgiveness, strife, etc., that needs repented of.
Sure do love you guys!!!

Jeff said...

Praise God - He is faithful!