
This morning I looked out my window and I saw blossoms on our plum tree!
I know that just two days ago there were no blossoms, just buds.
I had to go out and get pictures.
When I walked through the back door I was then greeted by tulips.
Not a lot, just some here and there,
amongst the dead leftovers from last season and in different colors.
We've been here just shy of two years, and I've never seen tulips in our backyard like this.
We found the house in April of 2008, and closed the beginning of May,
and there were not many tulips.
Last spring, I saw a couple of tulips.
This spring has been a wonderful surprise.
What's the difference?
Is it the timing of freezes and snow?
I really don't know, and I'll probably really not study it out to find out either,
but if YOU know, I'd love to hear why!
We decided to bring the beauty inside, where we will enjoy them more.
3 comments:
I love it!!! And you!!
I love it!! And you!!
Man, God's flowers sure are beautiful this year! Thank you Lord!
Post a Comment