I guess we all have a beginning! This is my first try at this and I thought I would play around with this before I actually invite anyone to read it!
I have really come to love reading others blogs. They are always of people I know, usually friends, sometimes casual acquantences. Blogs allow you to see glimpses of who they are. They definitely let you into their lives, therefore the reader feels like they get to know the "blogger" better then they already know them.
This blog is a small way to let others in my life whom would like to know what is going on in my life, but we don't quite have the time to call everyday to do a verbal up date. Welcome to 'Surrendered and Surrounded', I have no idea how often I'll blog, what they will be about, but may you walk away with one more small glimpse into who I am.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment