Saturday, July 5, 2008

A New Brother-in-Law

Today, I have a new brother-in-law. It was a very interesting wedding, but it was a nice day in Kansas, for an outdoor wedding. It was Jeff's younger sister Michelle, who got married. It was a very simple, non-traditional, small wedding.
Once again my kids had a blast playing with their cousins. They even got to drink some sparkling grape juice for the toast!
They also got to chase and catch parachutes, because we forgot to shoot them yesterday. I had to add this picture of my youngest niece. She was just so darn cute!

I am really tired so I'm not going to type a whole lot, just thought I would add that before I went to sleep.

Once again I will add pictures later.

I am very excited that we get to visit GracePoint tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need details. What was simple and non-traditional about it??

Sounds like it was a fun time away!