Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's been several days since I've blogged. That is because I have had some company and we've been a little busy. Jeff's mom was here visiting for a few days. While she was here
we made donuts,








we went to a church BBQ,











we went up to Look-out Mountain.




This was the first time that Cecelia got to see our new home. The visit went really well, and I think we all had a good time.

When we went to go pick Cecelia up from DIA on Friday night, we thought we would pay the money to park, because it would be nice for her to see some friendly faces when she hit the crowds. Not only that, we thought it would be great for the kids to see Grandma coming out of the secure area and they could scream and run and give her hugs.

We waited and watched, waited and watched, I asked Jeff if this is where she would come out, and that was the only place we could see. So we continued to wait and watch.



Finally I told him to call his mom and find out where she was in the whole process of getting off of the plane, getting the tram, etc. She informed us that she had already gotten her luggage and was waiting for us.

Oh well...a good lesson in patience and a lesson in asking where something is for the next time.

That's all I can add for now. I will come back and add some pictures later. We are off to Kansas for Jeff's younger sister's wedding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure love you Julie!

-Jeff