We have made it home! We had two long days of travel, on the way to Kansas and the way home. Then all the days between seemed to be pretty busy, so of course we came home more tired then when we left.
I'm planning on catching up / blogging about things that happened while we were gone, and adding pictures to the blogs I've already posted. It may take a little while, because now we have to catch up on all the work we missed while we were gone.
I am sooo glad we are back in Colorado. On a previous blog I mentioned not missing mosquitoes, well we can add chiggers right to that list! I hate chiggers and my whole family has some chigger bites! Those things are worse then mosquito bites, just in case you've never had them. Chiggers are found in the grass, so I know not to sit in the grass. I didn't realize just walking through grass will allow them to crawl up your legs to bite. Now I have the guilt of not spraying bug spray on my kids while we were at the wedding. I guess one more lesson learned with life's experiences.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment