The past several days we have had a 'bug' going around our house. It doesn't seem to be too severe, fever, tummy ache, & sore throat. At first I didn't think it was going to last too long but now I am wondering. Kaylie started on Friday and she seems to breaking out it a rash today. :( My kids seem to get things one at a time so it extends how long we are house bound. That can get very weary.
I think I'm fighting it off also because I've been feeling weak and tired. That makes it harder to deal with the extra fussiness. But one thing I love when my kids are sick is how cuddly and loving they are!
Just thought I'd share what I've been dealing with in life these past few days.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment