Wednesday, September 3, 2008

For My Family

I just want to tell you up front that this post is mainly for my family, whom all live so far, far away! Of course all are welcome to read because I'll take sympathy any where I can get it :D I'm just going to be talking about a couple of things that have happened in our house these past couple of days.


First Tanner has lost another tooth! He was freaking out last night because it was barely hanging on and he couldn't get the tooth back in the hole. This morning when he got up the tooth came out.

Forewarning....this is where the "sympathy" part comes in ;o)

Yesterday I was jumping up real quick to holler out the window at one of the boys to get out of the road. I stepped on a pillow and I'm not for sure what exactly happened but I think my toe bent under and I heard a pop. I knew I hurt it when it happened but I didn't really feel the "pain" until after I sat back down.

It's been amazing to watch how the bruising has spread and all the different colors my toe has had. There is, of course, swelling and I can tell that by morning I'm going to have more bruising up my foot.

The picture doesn't quite show the coloring that I can see in real life, but this picture gives you an idea what it looked like this evening. It's a good thing that I don't have any "Beautiful Feet Contest" coming up any time soon! ;D

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Ok sister, that is one bad looking toe! Bless your heart!!

Love Tanner's tootless grin!!

Hope today is a good one for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Julie. Are you going to go to the Dr.? I don't think that there is anything they can do for a broken toe. It looks really bad. I do have to ask... Did you paint your toe nails right before you took this picture?

Love ya, Tam

Jeanie said...

Yikes! Are you limping now? Will you be confined to comfortable shoes for the next 3 weeks?

I suggest really wrapping it up and using one of those motorized things at WalMart when you next shop!

Hope it isn't hurting too much!

JulieAnn said...

Girls! Thank you so much for your sympathy! You will be glad to hear that my toe is doing much better...too bad...I really could have had some fun on those motorized thingies at WalMart!

Anonymous said...

Haha, way to be an optimist, Julie! Glad to hear you're doing better already. :)