Saturday, April 4, 2009

To continue on with Monday...I had so much fun taking pictures at the NWC, I suggested we find other places to go. Theresa really couldn't think of much to see in Norman, other then the OU campus. We didn't stop there but we drove through. But we found one more great photo opportunity! ;o)

Now, none of our children have ever heard of this guy, and I couldn't even think of any movie that my kids would have seen to say, "He played "this" in "this" movie." Theresa wasn't even sure why Norman honors him, but I just Googled it and Norman is his hometown. There's some history for you!

I wanted to get a picture of the kids by the tree with the beautiful blossoms (the trees in Colorado haven't started blossoming yet...at least I haven't seen any.) The boys were too busy running off to another statue and chasing a squirrel, so I decided to just take one of the girls.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Beautiful Girls by a Beautiful Tree!