Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Jammie Day

Today I have declared "jammies" day. It's cold, snowy and windy outside so we are staying in. So far this morning I've gotten my work done for tomorrow, I've got lunch in the crockpot, Jeff has done some science experiments with the kids, they've called Grandma A. shared what they've learned during their devotions with their daddy, the NT books and the 10 commandments.

Right now we are watching "Flywheel", and my plans are to work on getting caught up on here with my trip to Oklahoma. A little later it will be haircut time!

We should do this more often...take a whole day to stay home because we can get a lot done and it's great quality time! AND stay in our jammies so we are sure not to leave the house! ;o)

1 comment:

Jeff said...

That lasted just fine till Genie called tonight huh? Love you Julie!