
I wouldn't label myself as much of a "nature lover", but this I have found very fascinating.
Somewhere here in Oklahoma they put a couple of webcams on a bald eagles nest. There were three eggs laid, one has hatched and the other two should hatch soon. As I've watched, I've seen them bring fish up, they've fed the baby, they have shared "responsibility". Here is the link to the webcams:
http://www.suttoncenter.org/eaglecam.html
Watching these eagles made me interested in learning more. Here is a site that I found out more info.
http://www.baldeagleinfo.com/
Somewhere here in Oklahoma they put a couple of webcams on a bald eagles nest. There were three eggs laid, one has hatched and the other two should hatch soon. As I've watched, I've seen them bring fish up, they've fed the baby, they have shared "responsibility". Here is the link to the webcams:
http://www.suttoncenter.org/eaglecam.html
Watching these eagles made me interested in learning more. Here is a site that I found out more info.
http://www.baldeagleinfo.com/
1 comment:
This is the coolest web site! I get so mad because I'll have to go do something and I'll come back and the momma eagle turned around while I was gone! I finally got to see the baby and the two other eggs today, along with the daddy eagle. Question for you since you have studied up on eagles now, Why are the heads of the fish the only thing that is gone from the fish???
Post a Comment