Sunday, March 1, 2009

All About the Kids

As you can see this is all about my kids. No inspiring thoughts, just lots of photos. This is mainly for our family, who lives so far away, so they can "see" their grandkids, nephews, and niece.


This past week has been beautiful. The temps are nothing like what it should be in February. So the kids got to enjoy fun activities that aren't typical for the winter! Bike riding, skate boarding, the park, etc. They also got to go to a neighbor girls' birthday party at Chuch E. Cheeses. That was not a fun day for me, but the kids had fun.
1) Kaylie giving the birthday girl, "brown" Allie a hug, w/ "red" Ally in the background.
2) Landon riding the "monster truck". (The other boys were off on their own.)
Jeff took the kids on a bike ride. I'm not sure what Landon was doing because there wasn't really pictures of him.
1) Preston
2) Tanner
Kaylie, on the way back home.
1) Preston doing some "school" at the park. He has some "attitude" so he had to sit out for a while.
2) Landon and Tanner on the teeter-totter, and Kaylie in the sand.
1) Kaylie
2) Landon playing "hoochie, coochie, coo" with Preston. (He learned it off of "Tom & Jerry")
Skateboarding

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Ok, so I know I'm not TECHNICALLY family, but I have to say, over the last year, with reading your blog and all and getting to know you more on FB, I feel like we're family! :) So I'm going to enjoy the pictures just like I was TECHNICALLY family. :)

Thanks for sharing!