On this day was the beginning of spring...spring cleaning that is. I decided that I was going to go purchase some of those plastic drawers to organize the kids' rooms. So the kids and I loaded up in the van and headed to Wal-Mart. I got each kid their own set of drawers, and we also purchased some plastic containers to make into banks.
When we arrived home, we got out the "banks" and the stickers each kid got to pick out to decorate with, and they went to work on decorating their "banks". We then headed up to their bedrooms and I don't think I've seen the boys so excited to clean their rooms. They got things picked up to make room for their new drawers, and they put their favorite toys into their drawers.
Kaylie and I started working in her room. Oh My! I knew her room was bad, I just didn't know how bad. I'll just say that I wasn't able to get done in her room, and there are things still waiting for me to organize.
The Kids' Banks
2 comments:
Great idea for the banks!! I bet the kids loved it!
I knew how bad Kaylie's room was! And it was bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment