Sunday, March 1, 2009

Was I really like that?

Jeff and I have been going through boxes that have been in our basement. We are trying to eliminate our stuff. I then ran across some great memories. I thought I would share this...Jeff and I got a laugh out of it. I even shared it with Preston so he would know that I struggled too.

This was a letter from the teacher, that came in my report card, from my 4th grade year. (That happens to be the same year Preston is in right now.)

All Jeff said was, "See, it didn't just come from me!"


Dated: 1/25/85
Julie continues to have difficulty staying on task in the classroom. She spends a lot of time going to the bathroom [this was a year where we didn't have to "ask" to go, we just signed out], the pencil sharpener, the waste basket, and getting ready to get started. Her materials and desk are disorganized and she is seldom ready to begin with the rest of the class.
Math: needs to master the multiplication facts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!