Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Day at Grandma and Grandpa's

Today is the day I had originally planned on heading out. I then decided since it was my mom's spring break this week that we would extend our trip by a day so we could have an extra day at Grandma and Grandpa's. So here is a photo essay of our day.

First of all, we had to have our Gambino's pizza for lunch, sorry no pictures. Then we got home...

Preston was exploring around outside and he found a momma cat and her babies so we all had to go check it out.

Later we headed to the school's playground.

My mom, and the kids, helped me find some round rocks for me to use for Easter. Preston actually helped the most of all the kids and I didn't get a picture of him.

The kids then got a quick bath, got in their jammies, ate some supper and then we piled in grandma's car. It is a time honored tradition, that began with my grandmother, for us to take a drive in the country and look for deer. We ended up seeing 15! and we had a beautiful Kansas sunset.
Tomorrow morning we are headed on the road again to head to Oklahoma.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great day! Wish I was there with you guys! Love you!