I'm sure today was a powerful Sunday at many churches across the world...ours was no exception. Our church has been averaging in the 320's-330's, and this morning we had 553. At the end of each service Jeff gives two separate invitations. The first applies to the message and the changes people might want to make, the second is always the invitation to accept Christ. There were 42 people in two services that raised their hands to accept Christ.
Jeff didn't think he could top last years message when he popped out of a casket, but he's topped it.
Some of you may have seen the "cardboard testimonies"...we did the same basic thing. ours was "I was...I am...". Each service had different people share their stories. I was in the first service and these are the clips from it. I wanted to keep the clips short for downloading/uploading purposes, but this is all who shared during the first service. There were also between 25-30 more who shared during the second service.
Here are some photos from the morning.
4 comments:
God is Good...All the Time!
THANK YOU for sharing that!!
God is Good. All. The. Time.
Love you guys!
~Missie Ray G
Um...Awesome! That's all I can say.
Go God!!!
Awesome!
Post a Comment