Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!
To all the mother's in my life!

I want to write some eloquent message to my mother, but I can't even think clearly now. (Because of fatigue, all the noise, fighting kids, etc.) I literally just had 5 misspellings in that last sentence, but I can't pass up this day with out saying something.

M om, you have been and are an
O utstanding example. You are a model of being Christ-centered. You are
T ender, loving, encouraging, you are my
H ero. With your prayers, you stand in the gap for me and our whole family. Your
E ars are always available to listen when I need advice, or to vent, or just to talk. You've been my
R ock, because of The Rock you stand on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Julie!

Lots of Love!!
MOM

Anonymous said...

Julie,
that was sweet and INSPIRING! I pray that I can be all of those things for my children, and that one day they too will "rise and call me blessed."
~Missie Ray G