Friday, May 15, 2009

Today was the end of my Friday morning, women's, Bible study, until the fall any way. I can't believe how quick the school year went. I can vividly remember walking in and not knowing anyone, and being uncomfortable. We ended up doing four different studies this year. By the third study I was co-leading a discussion group. As we did each new study our discussion group would change. Some ladies wouldn't take the next study or we would get new ladies on a new study. It's been great getting to know ladies I would never have known.

This morning we were all kind of sad that this was the end and what would we do all summer.?. We decided our group would continue to meet! We are going to find a book and go through it, more of a book club type of thing rather then a structured Bible study.

I'm looking forward to more time with these ladies, and the chance to grow and learn together.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

I could keep you busy on Friday mornings with a little summer project with the intials H.F...:)