Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Mother's Day

On Mother's Day, I came down to five different homemade cards and my gift (not quite finished) on the table. When Jeff was asking about Mother's Day and how much money he had to spend, I told him I had an idea of what he and the kids could give me. I guess he figured since I knew what they were going to do, I might as well go pick up all the supplies from the store. He had the kids do their hand prints Saturday night, and they signed their own names.


Here's the finished product:

When it was on the table there was no picture. That morning we were headed to church earlier then normal so since we had some extra time, I thought it would be a good time to get an updated picture of them. (See older pics here) All I can say is that it was a good thing we did it before church rather then after. Tanner came home with chocolate milk all over his shirt and Kaylie came home with a huge bite mark on her cheek.


Here is some of the pics I got that morning.

Smiles are not quite there.


Saying "Happy Mother's Day" didn't work too well.


Yelling "cheese" a little too hard.


Extra body parts, arms and toes.

At church that morning the kids Kdg - 5th grade in KidZone, our children's ministry, sang a song in both services.

The logo on the wall by the "kidz" wing.


1st service

Tanner (orange) and Landon (yellow) are in the center and Preston (salmon, not pink) is at the far right.

2nd serviceLandon and Tanner

by Landon is "red" Ally and by Tanner is "big" Tanner (our neighbors)

Preston (the boys that Preston is in between are the same age as him)

A little clip of some of the song.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I love your frame and your pictures! Great idea!!