Monday, July 12, 2010

Activities in June

Goodbye Gymnastics... for the summer anyway.

Kaylie and her teacher that is fighting cancer.



Preston, Tanner, Landon and their Coach Jeremy





One more visit to the museum,


since our membership was ending at the end of June.

Kaylie finally did the age progression...



The right side is suppose to be normal aging and the left is if she smokes.
One is when she is suppose to be 30 and the other when she's 70.


We can definitely see the 'Jones' side in her...
I see her Aunt Tammy and I see my cousin in her.

All the kids were a little freaked out to see her at 70.

We discovered the "Discovery Zone".

The kids just might take after their Uncle Matt.





They then learned about African music...



and took part in a parade.






They wanted to check out the Gems and Minerals.





GOLD!


I have to always take a picture of them in front of the city and mountains.


1 comment:

Jeff said...

Wish I could have been there with you all!