Thursday, July 15, 2010

June's Beauty

Flowers
in our yard.






The Moon




Zooming in on the moon...look at the craters!
June 21

Clouds


June 2


The passing storm & the after "show".
June 10

Sunsets


The view from the park.
June 21



The mountain looks like it's on fire.
June 30

4 comments:

Tirzah said...

Gorgeous photos! That one of the moon close up is amazing! What camera do you have? Also love the photo of the mountains that look like they're on fire. Beautiful!

JulieAnn said...

Thanks Tirzah! I just got a Canon Powershot SX20 IS. I'm still trying to figure it out. I mainly have it on Auto and I point and shoot.

I was amazed at how well the moon shots came out, and how close it really got.

JulieAnn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff said...

God you are soooo awesome! That you for sharing your beautiful creation with us!