A year ago, we had allotted so much money for the dentist
(because I had dental work that was needed to be done since my pregnancy with Landon).
Once my work was completed I took kids in,
one at a time,
in the order I thought was most needed until the money ran out.
Preston and Landon got in and the money ended there.
Well, Tanner and Kaylie have been waiting,
and waiting,
and waiting,
until we saved more money so they could go to the dentist too.
Before we saved the money,
the same lady who donated her services to us last time,
came to me and said she worked it out where the whole visit would be free,
not just her services.
(I believe this was totally God's faithfulness to us, and a blessing for our obedience to Him.)
So Tanner and Kaylie finally got to go to the dentist,
and they were very excited!!!
In "the chair".


Up close and personal.


Checking out each others mouths.


The dentist, Dr. Teri, and Ms. Laura.

We once again left the dentist office with NO cavities!!!
So we had to celebrate!

(because I had dental work that was needed to be done since my pregnancy with Landon).
Once my work was completed I took kids in,
one at a time,
in the order I thought was most needed until the money ran out.
Preston and Landon got in and the money ended there.
Well, Tanner and Kaylie have been waiting,
and waiting,
and waiting,
until we saved more money so they could go to the dentist too.
Before we saved the money,
the same lady who donated her services to us last time,
came to me and said she worked it out where the whole visit would be free,
not just her services.
(I believe this was totally God's faithfulness to us, and a blessing for our obedience to Him.)
So Tanner and Kaylie finally got to go to the dentist,
and they were very excited!!!
In "the chair".
Up close and personal.
Checking out each others mouths.
The dentist, Dr. Teri, and Ms. Laura.
We once again left the dentist office with NO cavities!!!
So we had to celebrate!
~July 13
No comments:
Post a Comment