On July 9th, the boys went one way
while us girls went another.
Jeff was going to take all the kids hiking on that Friday,
while I went and did some reading for homeschooling.
Plans changed last minute,
because Kaylie cried out that she wanted to stay with me.
I let her.
So we went and had lunch,
did some shopping
and then came home and watched a movie.
The boys went to Loveland Pass and hiked.
These are the pictures of their time together.









And then the batteries died.
while us girls went another.
Jeff was going to take all the kids hiking on that Friday,
while I went and did some reading for homeschooling.
Plans changed last minute,
because Kaylie cried out that she wanted to stay with me.
I let her.
So we went and had lunch,
did some shopping
and then came home and watched a movie.
The boys went to Loveland Pass and hiked.
These are the pictures of their time together.
And then the batteries died.
1 comment:
My first time ever to take the boys on a hike to the top of a high mountain above tree-line. They absolutely loved it! They will never forget that day on Loveland Pass! And neither will I! I love you boys & you are going to grow up to be men of God who know how to be close to Him on the mountaintops! - Your Dad
Post a Comment