We just spent a week in the mountains.
Just the family and the outdoors.
It was great family time....
A great refresher...
and just a little sad to be back to "fast pace" living.
Of course I took LOTS of pictures...
now to the hard part of picking out the best.
I'll share with you soon.
I'm taking the day to relax...
not really...
we have to get the kids' rooms cleaned for company that's coming.
Just the family and the outdoors.
It was great family time....
A great refresher...
and just a little sad to be back to "fast pace" living.
Of course I took LOTS of pictures...
now to the hard part of picking out the best.
I'll share with you soon.
I'm taking the day to relax...
not really...
we have to get the kids' rooms cleaned for company that's coming.
1 comment:
A week in the mountains sounds wonderful!!!!!! Glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment