My goodness, the first whole month of summer va-cay has passed,
and I haven't really blogged about one thing.
I've not been on the computer as much and when I'm on,
I'm basically checking my email, facebook, and on occasion
I have thrown in a game of TextTwist,
but that is when I'm on the phone so I couldn't really blog at that time anyway.
I believe I'm going to blog on the month of June in categories rather than by individual events.
I have to get it down because my kids will have no "scrapbook" of memories,
this is it for them.
Before I begin the month of June,
I've not been on the computer as much and when I'm on,
I'm basically checking my email, facebook, and on occasion
I have thrown in a game of TextTwist,
but that is when I'm on the phone so I couldn't really blog at that time anyway.
I believe I'm going to blog on the month of June in categories rather than by individual events.
I have to get it down because my kids will have no "scrapbook" of memories,
this is it for them.
Before I begin the month of June,
I better finish up some highlights we had in May.
ThorntonFest
May 22, 2010
It's almost like a fair, but it's free.
There are lots of booths set up, where you can sign up for things
(and you usually get free stuff!)

Where you can buy any type of thing,
usually people's own creations.
There is a big dog area where they have things for your pet,
but most importantly for us,
there were dog demonstrations.



There was a car show.
(Jeff enjoyed it.)
All kinds of activities for kids.

And the biggest thing for us this year was,
the bungee cord/ trampoline.
There was an 1/2 hour line of waiting.

Then more waiting.

Preston was 1st



Tanner was next



Landon was 3rd



Jeff was the finale

It took two guys to get him high.


ALL FREE
There was also "fair" food,
but it's not free.
ThorntonFest
May 22, 2010
It's almost like a fair, but it's free.
There are lots of booths set up, where you can sign up for things
(and you usually get free stuff!)
usually people's own creations.
There is a big dog area where they have things for your pet,
but most importantly for us,
there were dog demonstrations.
There was a car show.
(Jeff enjoyed it.)
All kinds of activities for kids.
And the biggest thing for us this year was,
the bungee cord/ trampoline.
There was an 1/2 hour line of waiting.
Then more waiting.
Preston was 1st
Tanner was next
Landon was 3rd
Jeff was the finale
It took two guys to get him high.
ALL FREE
There was also "fair" food,
but it's not free.
1 comment:
Thank you Jesus, for providing free family fun for us! You've blessed us beyond measure!
Post a Comment