It was our final morning.
Once again, because I'm not a morning person
and the rest of the family gets up at the crack of dawn.
Jeff was able to get some pictures of the morning sun over the mountains and lake.
We then decided to go on a nature hike.
This is what the lake looked like by the time I finally got up and around.
Starting out...
The wildflowers... and a squirrel...
Heading back with feathers in tow...

I then went back to the condo to start packing and cleaning
and Jeff took the kids to the lake to look for frogs.
He must have not gotten any pictures because Landon and Kaylie are in no pictures
and they returned back to the condo before the others.
Landon isn't really big on lake water, he wants to "swim in clean water."
There was some pictures of the the older boys messing with this log.
They returned from their frog hunt (minus the frogs),
ate lunch and then we got everything cleaned, packed, loaded
and we were on the road back home.
~July 3
No comments:
Post a Comment