Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Fall Day

Some beautiful color in our cul-de-sac.

I took these picture on Monday, the 20th. It was a nice fall day, although the wind started picking up and it sprinkled some later on. It was really a beautiful picture to look at out my window, with the different colors of trees and the dark and light clouds in the sky. A camera can not capture the beauty you see with the naked eye.

"Red" Allie and Kaylie
"Big" Tanner, our Tanner,
"Red" Allie, Landon, Preston
Preston and "Big" Tanner
Our Tanner and "Big"Tanner

Landon riding through the leaves.

Preston

These are the kids enjoying their day with the neighbors, on the neighbors longboards. On our cul-de-sac, we have two Allie's and two Tanner's. Therefore we have "red" Allie and "brown" Allie (because of hair color), and we have "big" Tanner and I think they call our Tanner, "little" Tanner.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

It IS beautiful these days. Last week, I came home to a yard full of color after only having been out of town for three days. I couldn't believe it! Even in suburbia, God graces us and there is beauty all around.