Kaylie singing "I don't want to gain the whole world and lose my soul" (a line from a Toby Mac song) over and over while she is coloring a picture in her dress up shoes!
Seeing Kaylie walk out of the house after she dressed herself! (Those are her brothers clothes.)
Seeing Jeff have the same reaction as me when he saw Kaylie!
Sharing a special treat with Tanner because he earned a reward after 6 hours of reading!
Tanner returning a wink to me!
4 comments:
Awwwww. I miss getting to see my nieces and nephews on a more regular basis... and you. I miss getting to share in these special times in person. I am glad you like it out there but I sure do miss you here but I'm glad you started this blog so I can at least share it with you this way.
Love ya sis,
Tam
I love your blog. I love how you see things in life-so open and honest. It doens't matter if it's happy or sad. I love it.
Thank you for sharing. Thank you for making me smile.
Love you girl!
Love the dress-up shoes shot! And those songs never leave your heart!
Kaylie has such a special place in my heart. We should budget in money & time for each of us to do more one-on-one with the kids like you did with Tanner. I love you Julie! God has given us a "full quiver" of blessings in our kids! I'm honored & blessed to have you as my life-mate! -Jeff
Post a Comment