1. All of my life I lived in the same home until I went away to college.
2. My first "hollywood" crush was Chad Allen. He was in 'Our House'. (You may know him as the oldest son in Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman.)
3. There was a boy who had a crush on me for at least 6 years (that I know of), probably beginning when I was in 4th grade . When we were in high school, he bet his sister $5 that he was going to marry me. (I'm not going to mention names because some of you know him & some of you already know who I am talking about!)
4. Jeff and I met on Aug. 17 1993, officially started dating 2 mos. later, was engaged 4 mos later, and then married 6 mos later on Aug 20 1994.
5. My only broken bone was my arm, and I was kicked by a horse.
6. I had difficulty getting pregnant the first time.
7. I remember giving it up (#6) to God in the car while listening to Rich Mullins, "If I Stand". I then went home and wrote about it in a prayer journal.
This is the chorus:
So if I stand let me stand on the promise
That you will pull me through
And if I can't, let me fall on the grace
That first brought me to You
And if I sing let me sing for the joy
That has born in me these songs
And if I weep let it be as a man
Who is longing for his home
8. One year later, TO THE DAY, October 29, 1998, I had my first son! (I was in major awe when I reread my entry and looked at the date.)
9. I am a cousin to Dwight D. Eisenhower. There's a few generations between us ;)
10. I am a major shower singer!
I am suppose to list 10 people but couldn't even come close to it, so if you would like to take this TAG fill free to do it!
Here are the rules:Each blogger must post these rules.Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog.
1 comment:
Yay! I'm so glad that you did the ten random facts about you! I loved reading them.
Like you've said before, we didn't know each other too well while we were at MCC, but through our blogs and through our talks on Facebook, I feel like I've known you all my life. Your friendship is such a blessing in my life.
Thank you for being a friend.
Love ya girl!
Post a Comment