I was asked yesterday if I did scrapbooking. I was like, "NO! I get too overwhelmed with it." (I really don't like cutting up my pictures and that is the BIG reason I don't scrapbook.) I then realized she was asking me because she has seen me with my camera on quite a few occasions. I then had to let her know that I "blogged". I just have more words and stories then a scrapbook might have, but I guess in many ways this is a "scrapbook online"!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
3 comments:
Girl, I am always amazed at how much alike you and I are! I love it and I love getting to know you better and better.
I too am NOT a scrapbooker. It's so overwhelming to me-it looks fun and I love to look at people's, but it is so not for me!
Now on the other hand...my husband, believe it or not, is a scrapbooker. How funny is that!? Yep, he and Tanner are my scrapbookers. Gotta love it, huh?
Hope you have a wonderful Friday!
Love ya, girl!
Julie,
He! He! I so relate. I'm an "all" or "nothing" girl, and if I started scrapbooking, I'm afraid my house would become a pit, my kids would resent the paper trimmer, and my husband would not have hot meals to eat!
Madalynn is scrapbooking for a badge at her Keeper's at Home class & club at co-op. She loves it, and I do, too. She is so creative and it is such a fun way for her to express her creativity. I love watching and helping (when she asks), but I'm still not ready to start myself for the above reasons!
Love Ya!
Jae
scrapbook on line. true
Post a Comment