- I feel like I can't do it anymore.
- I feel like I can't handle the whining, crying, complaining, bad attitudes, fighting, yelling, name calling.
- I feel like quitting.
- I feel like I have nothing else to give...I feel empty.
As a daughter of the King...
- I know I can do it.
- I know I can handle it.
- I know I will persevere.
- I know that love is giving and expecting nothing in return.
3 comments:
Oh girl, I so love you!
I love you for many reasons, but I really love how you are so real. I can't count the days that I've felt like you do today. And honestly I don't know how you do do it-kiddos, home schooling, hubby, a little alone time somewhere along the way-yea, I don't know how you do it.
What I love though is how you then see what you CAN do as a daughter of the King. That's where I fail-I don't always see things from THAT perspective.
Thank you for reminding me to look at things from all sides. :)
********HUGS************
P.S. If you ever want to chuck it all and come running to Arkansas, first I'll welcome you with open arms and then I'll check your head for a fever because I'd suspect you were sick! ;)
E-hugs!
Ah, but you WILL get the return. Just because I know a little about your life? And about what you are investing in your home, your husband and children and your ministry? I can PROMISE you, based on the authority of the Word of God in Galatians 6: those who sow to please the Spirit WILL reap a spiritul harvest! Don't get weary in well-doing because you WILL get your harvest!
You are scattering the seed of love and the things of God and He is faithful to His Word. If you will do this - He WILL do that! He is keeping score for you, today, my friend.
Your future looks so bright-I almost need sunglasses! :)
(p.s. I was in that exact same spot once...or maybe it was 897 times?...or more...)
Thank you both for the encouragement!
Post a Comment